We understand that web sites and other web based projects
are complex undertakings. If you've never had the opportunity
to deal with one, you probably have many questions and you
may not be sure exactly how to start. We would like to offer
you some answers and help you get started on the web.
Every web site development process can be divided into 8
- Planning, determining objectives and target audience.
- Developing organizational structure (skeleton, flowchart)
of the web site.
- Gathering all available material such as copy, pictures.
Writing additional copy where necessary.
- Designing graphic elements.
- Creating first rough draft of the site with limited number
of pages. Client's preliminary approval.
- Developing, integrating, optimizing and testing custom
software if applicable.
- Completing all pages of the web site.
- Final approval, final changes and going live.
Let's look at the summary of all eight
steps. It will show you how to get ready for your web site